Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yoda's got bills too


Bet you didn't know that Yoda had a side job, huh? I found this in Charlie's Lego people. He likes to take them all apart and re-arrange them. Yoda, I believe, is a bus driver for an underwater bus system that is frequented by Spongebob and the gang.
Either that, or a pilot. He also will be seen with a sword of some sort. Well...he is Yoda. Right now it looks like he's using the force. "Exact change you will pay". Poor Yoda...these are tough economic times. He was probably heavily invested in the market.

3 comments:

Buenos dias con Poesía said...

I was blogging around and it has been nice to read you from Spain and to see your strength and positive energy.

I will come back as I do not have a blog in english. That´s an idea for the future to have an english speaking blog so I can share feelings and improve my English.

A pleasure,

JL

jenn gent said...

I love it!

bnsnyder said...

That is freakin hilarious! I am dying laughing!