Sunday, May 10, 2009

Charlie's pictures

Charlie's on his way to being an amazing photographer...here is some of his best work the from the last few months. And yes, these were all taken by him....I had to delete another 100 pictures from my camera that he had taken. It always cracks me up to see what pictures he's taken.

This one was while he was spinning in a circle when he was at work with me last week.






Some of my co-workers...Trevor's the one behind the desk actually working. Dan is the blond guy who likes to pretend to work.



Mommy....





Isn't this funny? I guess the flash was a little bright!!










Who knew that one of the best pictures of Charlie was actually taken by....himself!


















Hemmi...and a picture of his cars...









Ooooh! He's sort of thuggish looking there, isn't he? "Mama said knock you OUT!"



1 comment:

House of Stiles said...

Charlie is a great photographer... soon you will be able to put him to work... weddings, bar mitzvahs - you name it! What a cutie! Again it was great seeing you guys last week. I put a really cute photo of you two on my blog.