Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun random pic's

I've realized that I haven't posted pictures in forever. So here is a major blog update. Scroll down for more posts!!!
Here's a good shot taken just yesterday...no tooth! He's lost 2 teeth and the top left one is ready to fall out any day



Hemmi supervising the bath.....


Not even 3-D glasses can make salad taste good.




One of the Lego sets Charlie worked on in one of his FOUR emergency room visits in April.








Charlie's amazing Jay Leno impression. Actually I was trying to get a picture of the missing tooth. When I was going through my pictures I couldn't believe how much he looked like Jay!!





Nothing like siting in the dirt, eating some fish crackers
Or playing with your cousin Ethan...





















Silly Daddy and Charlie on the Ferry boat!

No comments: