Sunday, November 9, 2008

Get Smart

So, yesterday (Saturday) we received 'Get Smart' in the mail and decided to watch it, with Charlie. It was funny, Brian and I really liked it....Charlie LOVED it. Physical comedy is really his bag. While through the movie peels of Charlie laughter filled the house, it was the end gag that really did him in. He was laughing really hard and then Brian kind of egg it on so he'd laugh harder. I have to say we hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Charlie stands up and says, "You peed on me!!", he had laughed so hard that he peed his pants. So I told him to run to the bathroom, which he did, then he ran upstairs to get new underwear and pants. We have an intercom in his room and it's mate is in the TV room where Brian and I were. He was singing the Get Smart theme song while getting new clothes. We about died laughing.

I was going to upload some Halloween pictures, but my camera's dead and we don't have any new batteries (of course). I have one of Charlie and his friend Carson at our church's Halloween party. We went trick or treating with Carson in his neighborhood. When "Luke Skywalker" Charlie and I went to Carson's house, he opened the door and was dressed like Obi-Wan Kenobi. We couldn't believed it! And no, it wasn't planned! I'll post pictures of Charlie in full garb as soon as I fix the camera snafoo....

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

hahaha... that is a hilarious story about charlie. we will have to rent that movie and see if i pee my pants (entirely possible)