Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer's Here (and to stay, I hope!)

Here are some new pic's of Charlie...





Washing the sliding glass door. I had this great little video clip of him doing it, but for some reason it didn't make it to the computer from my camera. Before I knew it, I had Adobe delete the images from my camera. Darnit!! Such a helpful guy though... he washed and washed and washed the window. It was pretty funny, he kept saying, "I'm busy!!" "I'm washing!"





What was left of a 1/2 a pan of Brownies one day when I came out of the shower. "Someone", I'm not mentioning any names here, ate them while Mom wasn't around to say NO! Steroids. My favorite.



Playing transformers in the backyard. This cracked patio will be gone by the end of the week. Brian and my Dad are going to be building a deck over it! I'm so excited and I will be sure to post pictures!

I love to watch him lately doing the little boy things that he's supposed to do. Here he is patiently waiting for his lunch and playing with his transformers at the table. His birthday is in 2 days, although we are having ice cream and cake tomorrow (I have to work Thursday :-( ) So the next pictures you will see of Charlie he will be SIX!!!



And Finally, a picture of Brian hard at work cleaning all the guck from our fence. Pressure washers rock. Seriously. It has made a tremendous difference! It will look even better when we get a stain on it....


No comments: