Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlie!



Charlie growing up through the years....


July of '02......isn't he sweet??!! My beautiful baby was just a couple days old here.





















These were taken in 04, Charlie and Papa napping and Charlie and Mommy swinging.





This is how Charlie would pretend to take a picture, he'd say, "Cheese!" while doing this. This was in Jan of 07





















Charlie's 5th birthday. What a difference a couple months can make. Although.....look what a beautiful healthy boy he is now!!




I could not get him to smile! I tried, I really did, but this was the best I got. He is happy today, got some really cool presents that he's been wanting for about 6 months!
Happy Birthday Charlie, I'm so grateful for you and I love you so much!
Sorry about the year gaps in the pictures. We didn't get a digital camera until LAST year, so I just used what pictures I had already scanned into the computer. Sorry!!



2 comments:

jenn gent said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

The Bennetts said...

Sorry I'm a couple weeks late - but Happy Birthday Charlie! It seems like yesterday we were playing in Nursery.