Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here are some fun pictures of the Kennedy's at age 6 or so.
First there is Courtney--

This is her least favorite haircut, but she has the greatest smile, and how can you resist those dimples and wonderful brown eyes.
Then there is me--

How can you not love that shirt. I wish I still had one like it. The butterfly collar tops it off. I also think that I forgot to comb my hair that morning. Must have gotten distracted by the print on my shirt.

Then there is Charlie--

He has the confident smile knowing that he is way cooler than both of his parents when they were younger...

4 comments:

Susan said...

Aww, Brian, you were so cute. And that shirt really does take the cake!

House of Stiles said...

I think they are all cute... what I found really exciting is that you all have the exact same haircut!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Charlie has Courtney's eyes.

kaitlyn said...

i think charlie looks like courtney the most...

i love both courtney and brian's hair from way back! it doesn't get much better than that!